Youth Progress Savings Account
For Youth girls and boys in urban, peri urban and rural areas who have limited access to formal financial services. These are segmented as follows:
- 18-24 year olds in and out of School; working and not working.
- Safe and secure place to keep money.
- Affordable and flexible terms.
- Realize your dreams by building useful lump sums over time.
- Learn to manage money, budget and save through financial education.
- Conveniently accessible through branch network.
- Recommendation letter from LC1, school head, church leader.
- 3 pass port photos.
- Photocopy of ID, voters card, driving permit, passport, employee ID.