SME / Micro / Corporate Loans
The SME / Micro / Corporate Loans enables customers meet their Business Financial requirements as they pay back in manageable installments. It is specifically for financing Working capital requirements in SME / Micro / Corporate Loans. This Loan is for both individual Women & Men, businesses, companies, Institutions etc.
- Increase your working capital
- Payable in manageable installments
- Flexible loan period
- Loan size varies with your business requirement and collateral
- Under the overdraft facility The individuals and corporate current account holders are allowed to draw above their bank balance to ease their business cash flow needs.
- Enables SACCOs & VSLAs to on lend sufficient loan amounts to their members.
- Allows Invoice/LPO discounting & contract financing
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age & above
- An account at FTB through which their loan will be disbursed and paid.
- Must have a legal business that has been in existence for at least 6 months.
- Registration to CRB is mandatory
- Sufficient collateral for the loan
- Spousal Consent for married customers where collateral used is land, buildings or chattels.
- One reputable guarantor
- For Micro & small loan borrowers. No Guarantors required for SME loan borrowers