Agro Production Loans
The Agro–Production Loan is specially tailored for farmers who wish to increase their agricultural production yields. Do you wish to purchase seeds, pesticides, fertilisers, farm implements, and livestock? partnerships, Associations and companies dealing in agricultural production.
- Increase your Agricultural working capital
- Pay loan is small managable installments
- Enjoy low interest rates
- Pay loan over a long period of time
- Grace Period.
- Individual borrowers must be 18 years and permanent residents in the operational area where the loan is sought for at least 1 year.
- An account at FTB through which their loan will be disbursed and paid. B However they should be highly encouraged to open Agro Savings accounts for purely savings purposes.
- Should be having a verifiable agricultural *activity and farming as a business, with experience in a similar line of farming for at least two cycles/seasons
- Existing customers can use their existing SVI accounts to access a loan
- Recommendation from local leadership like the LC 1 for the first loan (KYC).
- Proof of land rental if the farmer is renting the land.
- The borrower should not be a delinquent borrower from another MFI (CRB).
- Registration with the credit Reference bureau is mandatory
- The loan appraisal should take into account the entire household income to determine ability to pay.
- Accessibility to agriculture extension services
- Access to markets and clear marketing channel/system
- Should have 15 to 30 members
- At least 5 members with similar products/activities
- The group should have their main savings account domiciled with Finance Trust Bank