Women In Agriculture Loan
The Women’s Agriculture Loan is for women engaged in agriculture activities at various levels in the value chain. Individual women involved in farming activities at production level; individual women involved in agricultural processing who would like to add value to agricultural products before marketing; individual women involved in marketing of agricultural products & inputs.
- Enables women in agriculture expand their business
- Increase ncome
- Pay back based on cashflow
- Grace period where applicable
- Borrower must be a woman
- Must be 18 years and a permanent resident in the operational area where the loan is sought for at least 1 year
- Should have a verifiable agricultural business and experience in a similar line for at least 1 year
- Must have a savings account at FTB.
- Registration to CRB is mandatory
- Sufficient collateral for the loan
- Tenancy agreement if land for agriculture is hired